Days are getting smaller and all it means winters have stepped in, tagging along with the chilly winds in the evenings. A decent room heater is one of the most desirable appliances under such situation. The best part is, they're easily available online, but the only concern is there're too many options available. To make your life a little easier, we've selected the top 5 best room heaters available in India.
Before getting into the list, let’s get to know the product, features, and aspects that matters into making a purchasing decision. First, let’s begin with features to look into before buying room heaters.
Features to Look for Room Heaters
The power/wattage of the heater majorly affects its heat output, the higher wattages produces more heat. Generally, most of the households have around 5amps socket. It’s always nicer to live in a warm atmosphere away from harsh weather condition.
Automatic On-Off Switch
This automatic switch turns on and off the heater if it tips over or overheats. Some parts will switch off if roughly or someone touches the protective grill.
Power Cord Length
Having an effectively long cord lets more sets for heater placements and helps in avoiding the need for an extension board.
A handle is equally a need and a convenience when locating a heater from room to room. It is also one of the major points while considering buying a room heater. Winters are in our head along with room heater we also need best water heater brand so that we can save ourselves from harsh weather conditions.
These are few noteworthy points to bear mind while making any purchase decisions. Save yourself from harsh weather conditions this winter and do invest in a good room heater.
Things to check before selecting the right water heater
If you’re eyeing for a water heater, select to pick the most appropriate one according to the needs of the house and for that you must take into account several factors, such as the use that is going to be given, the place of the house where install the water heater and the hardness of the water in the area where the house is situated. Below are some of the tips to keep in mind while selecting a water heater and a guide to know which one to choose.
- The capacity of the thermos tank– The water heaters heat the water that is in your tank through a resistance. When the accrued water reaches adequate temperature the resistance is turned off and the water remnants inside the tank until there is a demand from the user. Water, unlike gas heaters, does not heat instantly when passing through the appliance. Here is why, before making a purchase, you must calculate the capacity that is essential. When choosing the volume of the water heater we have to compute the daily amount of hot water that we will need.
- Size of the water heater– it is significant to note the size of the water heater. You should select the size according to the space accessible in your house for its installation.
- Type resistance depending on the hardness of the water– The hardness of the water in our geographical area will designate whether we must opt for a submerged covered electric resistance or sheathed ceramic. The resistance is accountable for heating the water when it is inside the electric boiler, so a resistance of higher quality may result in the long run, more or less effective.
- Budget– before buying a water heater, you should set a budget for your purchase. Shopping without setting a fixed budget can create problems for you.
- Thermal insulation– It is imperative to place the water heater inside the house to evade cooling the water limited in the thermos. Furthermore, it is sensible to install the electric water heater as close as conceivable to the rooms where we will use the hot water to avoid heat losses. Something that we have to take into account when connecting our electric water heater is to leave a distance of at least 50 cm between the electric water heater and the wall in order to perform the maintenance (if need be) of the electrical elements. We should also ponder installing the electric heater on walls that can support the weight of the thermos well.
Best Bajaj Room Heater in India
Pamper yourself with a refreshing hot water shower using Bajaj New Shakti 15 liters GL Storage Water Heater. It provides hot water in the safest possible way. Its small size, modern design, and comfortable weight make it an ideal fit for your bathroom. Provides hot water for a longer duration even after the heater is switched off. Equipped with 15 liters storage capacity, our water heater is still compact enough to fit in any corner of your bathroom.
Corrosion and rustiness are common reasons due to which many water geysers do not last long. With our New Shakti GL storage water heater, the durability is quite high – made possible with the glass-lined coating for the inner tank and the plastic outer body.
Why we recommend it
- No more frequent switching on and off of the water heater. Loaded with PUF insulation, this 15 liters New Shakti GL storage water heater can trap heat inside the tank and release hot water for a significantly greater amount of time (even after the heater is switched off).
- Go light on your pocket with fewer electricity costs and better energy consumption by using our 4-star rated hot water geyser.
- Safety is not a luxury, but, a necessity. We provide it in plenty by making use of a 4-in-1 safety multifunctional valve, a fire-retardant cable, and a long-lasting Incoloy heating element.
- Such safety systems safeguard your geyser from overheating and dry heating, as well as empower it to withstand greater pressure.
The water heater is available in 1L and 3L variants. It’s available in 3kW and 4.5kW rating. The fire is a retardant cable. It’s corrosion-proof thermoplastic external body. It’s an efficient heating element for longer life. Neon indicator for ‘power on' and ‘heating' function. It comes with multiple safety systems. It’s suitable for high-rise buildings. ISI approved. We swear that you are going to be smitten by its good looks. Safe, elegant and suitable for high-rise buildings, the Bajaj Flora 3L 3Kw Instant water heater is here. And to top it all, you get hot water instantly. So, what are you waiting for?
You are going to be mesmerized by the elegant design of this Bajaj Flora 3L 3Kw Instant water heater. Raise the glamour quotient of your bathroom with ease! Want to take a quick hot water shower? Just switch on the Water Heater and behold! You have hot water coming out from the shower spray without waiting even for a few minutes. Quite fast – isn’t it? We told you so!
Why we recommend it
- We bet you wouldn’t want to see corrosion specks on this water heating appliance. And we have ensured that you won’t get to see it with the thermoplastic outer body for this Bajaj Flora 3L 3Kw Instant water heater.
- This water heater is manufactured under the brand name ‘Bajaj’, with the latest technology. Durability along with excellent functioning is what it provides. So here we are, with our 2 Year Product Warranty.
- Your safety is our concern. This instant water heater is provided with fire retardant cable so that in the eventuality of a fire, the cables help to resist the spread of fire.
- Waiting to see if the water got heated? Now, you don’t have to. The neon indicator does it for you. It indicates when the water gets heated.
- Don’t be unduly worried if your water heater will be able to withstand the water pressure or not when you are residing in a high-rise tower. This effective water heater can withstand up to 8 bars pressure.
The water heater is available in 10L, 15L, and 25L variants. Powered by 2000 watts model, it’s suitable for high-rise buildings (8 bars). Powder coated metal body. It comes with an adjustable thermostat. It comes with a magnesium anode for extra protection from corrosion and leakage. Unique temperature indicator dials. It’s compact, efficient and reliable water heater by Bajaj. Pamper your family with a massive storage capacity of 25 liters. It’s like piping hot water for dual purposes – removing stains while washing clothes and getting rid of tiredness and stress while bathing. Bring home your own Bajaj New Shakti 25 liters GL Storage Water Heater today.
Why we recommend it
- The compact size and sleek build of this Bajaj New Shakti storage water heater make it a perfect fit for most bathrooms. And it does not even compromise on the storage capacity – a massive 25 liters on offer.
- Everyone buys a product hoping for it to last forever! While we do not guarantee that our water geyser would last till eternity (though they just might), we have ensured it serves as a highly durable product with its resistance to corrosion and rustiness. This is possible through the glass lined coated tank (from the inside) and outer plastic body that make the product last really long.
- Enjoy hot water for a longer period of time even after you switch off the water geyser to limit electricity consumption. Our heater is equipped with PUF insulation that captures heat inside the tank and keeps the water hot for a greater period of time.
- This efficient water heater keeps the safety of users as a top priority by making use of multiple safety systems to safeguard against overheating, dry heating and even excess pressure. Even the cable extension for this heater is fire-retardant.
The water heater is available in 6L, 10L, 15L, and 25L variants. It is powered by a 2000 watts model. It is ergonomically styled plastic body, unique temperature indicator dial. It’s suitable for high-rise buildings (8 bars). It is available with an adjustable thermostat. It’s easy and convenient hot water supply at your fingertips. Beat the chilling winter days or fizzy monsoon evenings, with this best water geyser in the form of Bajaj Calenta 25 liter Storage Water Heater.
With this Bajaj Calenta storage water heater, you actually take home durability since its making assures ultimate long-term use. The hardest and sturdiest plastic body and the glass lined tank prevent the entire gadget from corrosion from inside out. Moreover, the Magnesium anode provides extra protection for the geyser tank from hot water.
Why we recommend it
- Get continuous flow of warmth and comfort with warm water till 2 years without any tension of collapse and following service. The service remains absolutely free of cost during the warranty period which is a great support on its own. So, use this water heater appliance to the fullest without worrying about breakdown or damages.
- Save time and energy both by putting the heater on before you finish up all your work and get ready for a relaxing shower. The Bajaj Calenta 25 liter Storage Water Heater gives prolonged hot water even after hours of heating up as the heat gets trapped inside.
- Your day end refreshing shower gets cozier when you need not worry about the electricity consumption by this gadget. The 5-star rating is a seal for the energy efficiency and power saving capacity of the hot water geyser. The BEE rating is the hallmark of trust for this gadget.
- 25 liters storage capacity is what makes your eyes wide open and that too at such an affordable price. The capacity to store hot water is more than enough and over fulfilling for your entire family needs – starting from washing clothes to bathing needs.
Imagine you leaving this hot water geyser on accidentally after your bath. Well, it has a special feature that keeps track of the heating temperature and stops it from rising above a particular tolerance level. Stay safe from any accidental overheating. 25 liters storage capacity is quite impressive and perfect for household as well as commercial purposes. This capacity is managed within the sleek dimensions of this highly compact storage water heater that easily fits in any corner of your bathroom.
Why we recommend it
- The capability of this Caldia 25 liters storage water heater to operate with a power consumption of just about 2KW has enabled it to receive a 5-star rating. Save good money with no strain on your electricity bills.
- The use of ABS material for the outer body of this Caldia 25 liters storage water heater from Bajaj, lends strength to its overall build and ensures it is shock-resistant.
- A fire-retardant cable, multiple safety systems, and overheating cut-off protection ensure you enjoy the hot water in a stress-free manner.
- Do you live in a high-rise tower? The water pressure is quite high in such buildings and this Caldia 25 liters storage water heater is well-equipped to handle pressure (head to ground) for 8 bars, or 18 floors, or 270 meters.
Check Price On Amazon
Being smart consumers never ever compromise the quality of unique Home appliances like water heater you buy because of the money. Appreciated water heaters are easily obtainable on the Internet if you’re on a budget. If you are having a hard time finding one, we have identified a good option for your Bajaj Calenta 25-Litre Storage Water Heater is a worthwhile, performance oriented and a reasonable product. It is also tough and has a well-engineered design that will help you offer the best water heating solutions ever for years to come.