You may have been hearing about Inverter technology for some time now and more so now that you probably need to install a climate control device in your home or workplace. Before deciding on the purchase of any air conditioning equipment, you should consider this technology. The reason? Well, there are many advantages. We’re sure you’ve heard about Inverter Technology. Let’s get to know it today, in detail. Don’t forget to check our list of top 5 Inverter ACs down below.
What is Inverter technology?
An inverter is used to regulate the voltage, current and frequency of an appliance. It is an energy conversion circuit. Just like that, it does not say much but it can help you make a big saving on your electric bill.
A traditional air conditioning system that wants, for example, to cool a room at a certain temperature (24ºC), will do so by continuously repeating on / off cycles. While one with Inverter will take the room faster to the aforementioned temperature. And it will do it without the need to carry out all those cycles.
Advantages of inverter air conditioning units
Cooling or heating rate
We used to talk about fixed units giving us a feeling of “more” cold air; this is true, but not always. It is true that the inverter units start slowly, they take it as a long-term race, we have it off, we give the power button and the unit starts to start and does it bit by bit (there is no intensity drop in the electric current or in the bulbs we notice that we turn off the light =)) but it is “revolutionizing” or increasing its power little by little until it reaches a power of 140% in some cases, ehh 140%?
What do you mean by this?
Unlike fixed-speed air conditioning units that either go or do not go, the inverter air conditioning units have a wide range of operation , which is why in the catalogs they usually show 3 different powers, the nominal power that is the “real” or “base” power of that air conditioner and with which you have to perform the calculation to choose the most suitable inverter air conditioner (there are many people who are wrong to take the maximum power as reference ), the minimum power and the maximum power.
The nominal power as we have said is the real power, the base, which we must use to calculate everything.
The minimum power is the minimum power that this unit can give.
The maximum power is the maximum power that our inverter air conditioner can give us , as we said it is not necessary to take it as a reference, because although in some cases it reaches 140% of the rated power, it cannot be kept there for long, you can generally be at full power about 15 or 20 minutes every hour of operation , more would be to force the compressor and therefore would be inappropriate, in any case, as is the machine and its electronics who will decide that, we can rest assured that “machine knows what to do”.
Best Inverter AC in India – Reviews
LG’s Dual Inverter Compressor solves improper, cooling and noise problems, resulting in an air conditioner that cools faster, lasts longer and runs quieter. With the 10 year warranty on the compressor, users can enjoy the benefits of LG air conditioner for a longer period of time. LG air conditioners with the unique Himalaya Cool Technology promise to cool you as soon as you switch on the air conditioner. With just the touch of a button, you will feel as cool as in the Himalayas. The Monsoon Comfort technology provides the right cooling during high humidity and monsoon season. As compared to the normal dehumidification mode in other air conditioners, monsoon comfort technology prevents overcooling and saves energy up to 36.4 percent.
Why we recommend it
- The Monsoon Comfort technology provides the right cooling during high humidity and monsoon season. As compared to the normal dehumidification mode in other air conditioners, monsoon comfort technology prevents overcooling and saves energy up to 36.4%.
- Auto clean feature dries the wet heat exchanger to help prevent mold and bacteria from breeding.
- Energy Saver- The air conditioner controls the fan automatically to provide comfortable room conditions & maximize energy Savings.
- On/Off timer- The timer allows you to turn On / Off the AC at the time of your choice for undisturbed sleep. On timer switches On the AC and Off timer switches off the AC on the set time.
- Sleep Mode- When the Sleep mode is activated, LG air conditioner’s unique microprocessor automatically adjusts the room temperature to match your body metabolism rate during sleep hours, thus giving a comfortable environment to sleep and also saves energy.
This Godrej NXW air conditioner comes with one of the highest energy ratings of 5.2 ISEER and a dedicated Wi-Fi mobile application that helps you monitor and operate your AC conveniently.
Why we recommend it
- 3X BLDC Technology- The AC works as a dehumidifier in this mode and relieves you of excess humidity in the room.
- The AC apart from its high energy efficiency output, is also more environment-friendly than any other AC and has the lowest global warming potential and zero ozone depletion potential.
- PFC (Parallel Flow Condenser) with Nano-Coated Technology for longer life.
- Condenser being an important component in the refrigerant flow, any damage to the condenser adversely impacts the cooling. The Parallel Flow Condenser in this AC comes with nano coating, thus ensuring better protection from corrosion and longer durability.
- Conformal Coating on the PCB (Printed Circuit Board) unit for resistance from moisture and corrosion.
- The PCB unit of the Godrej NXW AC comes with a unique coating which protects the PCB unit from moisture and corrosion, thus making it more durable.
A new standard of high definition raises the viewing bar higher than ever. 4K resolution is the future of digital picture, attaining a resolution four times that of Full HD, with a stunning 8.3 million pixels for flawless picture and incredibly vivid detail.
Why we recommend it
- 1-year comprehensive warranty, 10 years on compressor warranty
- Intelligent Air Throw Mode & UDAT (User Defined Air Throw)
- In the Intelligent Air Throw Mode, the AC senses the room temperature and automatically adjusts the air throw. This helps avoid continuous high air throws which often lead to concerns like dryness of skin and fatigue.
- The UDAT enables the user to select the Air Throw from min. to max. As per preference in the cooling mode, thus resulting in maximum comfort.
- Godrej Inverter AC has an additional feature called the Eco Mode. When it is selected as an input from the remote, the compressor will run in a power saving mode and result in 25% lesser power consumption.
Voltas 1.5 Ton 4 Star Inverter Split AC (Copper, 184V SZS, White)
If you're looking for nothing but the best then this could be your pick. Voltas has been offering the best air cooling solutions for years.
Check Price On Amazon
Why we recommend it
- Stage Filtration Advantage
- Removes allergens odors and other harmful particles to give you cool and fresh air.
- Steady Cool Compressor- Unique energy efficient compressor provides steady cooling and steady savings.
- Smooth operation under wide voltage fluctuations from 150V – 270V
- Gives you instant cooling even at 52⁰ C.
- Provides the convenience of turning the AC On/Off as per your convenience by setting the time.
- Maintains a comfortable temperature by cutting excessive cooling and power consumption, so you sleep comfortably all night.
- urbo mode cools the room instantly.
- Senses the indoor humidity and controls it in the monsoon.
- Copper condenser coil is more durable & delivers efficient cooling.
Refrigerant leakage detector: the ac also has the power to readily identify any leakage of refrigerant and immediately turns off the ac while continuously displaying error or protection code on the display. Sleep mode: this is an energy-saving mode that gradually increases the set temperature all through the night to a certain extent. However, the increase in temperature is extremely steady and does not affect the comfort level of the user.
Why we recommend it
- Auto-restart mode: the ac's memory retains the setting when the power goes off, once the power is restored, the split ac begins operating with the same settings again.
- Auto-start mode is especially useful in areas that experience frequent power cuts.
- Auto-swing: the auto-swing mode evenly cools the entire room or space by automatically swinging the air deflector.
Being smart consumers never ever compromise the quality of Home appliances and products you buy because of the money. Respected Inverter ACs is indeed nearby on the Internet if you’re on a budget. If you are having a hard time finding one, we have recognized a good option for you Carrier 1 Ton 3 Star Copper 12K Durafresh Inverter Split AC is a valuable, performance oriented and inverter ACs. It is also tough and has a well-engineered design that will help you get the best cooling solutions ever.