A healthy lifestyle is certainly what one wants to follow in today’s world. With a large number of people turning really health conscious, people certainly have joined hands a healthier diet and nutrition. Following a hale and hearty nutrition signifies eating clean and wholesome food day in and day out. Be it the breakfast, lunch, or dinner, you need to consume foodstuff that provides you with the essential minerals and vitamins coupled up with the adequate amount of proteins, carbs, and fats.
Starting from the breakfast, one would love to have nice toasted bread along with a glass full of any fruit juice. Drinking that tetra-packed and processed juice might provide you with the essential nutrients. Hence, to bring that at your disposal, we have come up with the Best Juicers on the market, which are going to provide you with a fruit juice full of nutrition and that too instantly at home. All you need to do is peeling off the fruit and putting it inside the juicer, and all you get is garden-fresh juice with an impeccable taste just as you would like to have for breakfast.
What to look for in a juicer
The main function of the juicers is to extract the juice from the fruits through a mechanical process of pressure and crushing. It is this feature that distinguishes the juicers from the blenders, which tend to work through some type of blade that divides the fruits and vegetables and has a completely different use. They are more efficient and much more practical than blenders when working with citrus fruits, which are the basis of the majority of juices
There are many varieties of juicers, with all kinds of shapes, sizes, and materials; and although all of them can squeeze citrus juice, each one is specialized in a different use.
Considerations to take into account when buying a juicer
- Power: The first criterion that should be studied is power. The vast majority of juice squeezers have a double rotation motor. One of the main advantages of this type of device is that they have very low consumption, so it will not significantly affect our electricity consumption. They usually have consumption of between 20-30 watts (W).
- Capacity: If we want to make juices to industrial quantities, we can always introduce the liquid in different containers and keep doing more. However, to avoid complicating our lives, the more capacity we have, the more juice we can make in one go.
Some containers have marks of measures so that we are more accurate with the amount of juice to prepare. There are other models that have no container, but you will have to place a glass directly under the nozzle.
- Material: The manufacturing material is also very important; this should guarantee a robust, non-toxic structure and, in addition, should have an anti-drip system so that it is easy to serve in the cup. To avoid problems, what we should do is opt for a quality brand; in this way, not only will it comply with what it promises, but in the event that we have some kind of operational problem, we will be able to process the guarantee so that the brand will give us a solution.
Make sure both that the material of the structure is quality, as the deposit.
- Pulp: The pulp is the subject of the eternal dispute since while some love it, others hate it. The pulp is the part of the fruit where the greatest amount of fiber is found. If we want the juice to have fiber, then we will choose a juicer that does not have such a fine sieve, and let it pass a certain amount of the container. Now, there are other models that do not pass anything of pulp; Based on our needs, we will choose accordingly.
- Maintenance: Bet on a model that is easy to clean; Citrus fruits should be cleaned after use because otherwise the machine could be damaged, in addition to the proliferation of bacteria. We can buy a cheap juicer with good performance, but then cleaning it up represents a real challenge, which can make us never use the appliance.
- Cable: These devices work with a cable, so, depending on the area in which it will be placed, we will choose a model with a sufficient length. Some models have a system that collects the cable, preventing it from bunching.
Best Juicers in India – Reviews
When it comes to mining the optimal amount of juice from veg and fruit, you’ll be hard pressed to find anything that blows this dual-speed machine, specifically in this price range. It whizzes over whole fruit like pears and apples plus the juice is smooth. And above, the machine – which is pretty quiet associated to others – is a breeze to use, mainly thanks to the wide shaft. It’s simple to use and easy to clean up later.
Why we recommend it
- 2-liter pulp container and 800ml juice jug capacity
- Capacity: 2 liters, Power: 700 watts
- Offers advanced features like QuickClean technology, QuickClean sieve, easy checking of the pulp with see-through pulp container
- Integrated cord storage, XL tube, and 1-speed setting
- It can be Cleaned within 1 minute
Juice geeks, cheer – here’s a device that mines juice from veggies and greens, going from beetroot to kale, whirling them into full-bodied, delicious drinks time after time. Certainly, you pay more, but inexpensive machines just don’t tend to cut the mustard with these components, while this one produces delicious and healthy juice dissimilarities without any exasperating froth and it is vigorous, along with easy to set up, use and clean. You can even run the mash back through the machine to get more squash.
Why we recommend it
- Capacity: 1.5 liters, Power: 400 watts
- Drip-stop, compact design, QuickClean technology, smooth and easy to clean
- Direct serve, QuickClean sieve and can see-through pulp container
- Makeup to 1.5 liters in one go
- Combined pulp container, Non-slip feet, safety clamps and integrated cord storage
“Can I have a glass of juice?” “And me too” and “what about me”. If this is the kind of discussion that goes on round your breakfast table, then this one-speed machine – which makes large extents of juice rapidly and silently – will do you proud, leaving essentially bone-dry pulp, which is continuously a good sign of an effective juicer. It’s easy enough to take apart and wash up in the sink.
Why we recommend it
- Power: 150 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 – 240 volts
- 75 to 100 RPM depending on the fruit or vegetable
- The unit operates only if the chamber is totally and precisely collected on the base, allowing the juicer to be sensibly used every time
- Without the perfect placement of the chamber with the base, the motor does not start working
- The product comes with 5 years warranty
This tiny compact machine – which is accessible in several colours – makes a great addition to smaller kitchenettes. And it’s multi-purpose as it doesn’t stop at making juice, thanks to its frozen attachment which means it can create cold desserts including smoothies and sorbets too. We found it operated rapidly and competently.
Why we recommend it
- 800ml juice jug capacity, Comes with QuickClean technology and QuickClean sieve
- Makeup to 2 liters of juice in one go, XL tube, and 1-speed setting
- Easy checking of the pulp with filmy pulp vessel
- Smooth and easy to clean surfaces
- The product comes with 2 years warranty
This is outstanding value for a two-speed juicer that makes super suave fruit juice. It’s easy to set up and use, it works rapidly and isn’t hard to clean. We also found it’s the knack that keeps on giving as rotating it off seems to ready extra juice to flow out. It’s pretty loud and fights with veg, but that’s not strange, and the chute could be broader. But these are minor grumbles, when you consider the price.
Why we recommend it
- Prestige PCJ 7.0 is powered by 500 W
- The product comes with one year warranty period
- Large capacity and extra wide mouth
- Advanced design filter and anti-drip feature
- Rotary switch comes with dual locking system for safety
Now that we’ve stated all the best Juicers that you can get, you can lastly find ease in your home space. With the help of Juicers, you can drink your way to a healthy life. Optimistically, you’ll find your favorite on our list.
With summer’s season hitting on, there is no better time to whip up a healthy, delicious concoction with efficient juicers. Time after time it’s been said increasing your intake of fruits and vegetables is worthy for your health. A valuation of studies has shown that eating five or more servings of fruits and vegetables daily can drop the risk of stroke by 26%, furthermore, to decrease the risk of dying from the circulatory disease. There is no best time to buy a decent Juicer for your modern day kitchen. Still, Stumped about whether buying a juicer is a good idea? Here are top reasons you won’t regret your decision.
If you’re a health enthusiast then you know what we’re talking about. Nowadays having your own juicer is a perfect solution for your health if time is a constraint for you. All you need is to pop fruits and veggies into your machine and tick that box.
If you’re someone who regularly buys fresh juice, then having your own juicer will save a lot of money in the long run. The price of the juicer starts with as little as 5k up to anything of a whopping 50k. It all boils down to how good you do your homework. A good thorough research can do wonders for you. Any product is good for you if lets you save money.
Eat the rainbow
It’s easy to get into a rut and stick to the same fruit and veg day in/day out. Juicing is a great way to add a wider variety of fruit and veg into your diet, particularly those you wouldn’t normally enjoy eating whole.
Get a fibre fix
Fiber carries the main gist apart from the pulp of fruit juice. If you resist waste, you can use the leftover juice pulp to make sure you’re getting a healthy dose of fiber every day. There is an abundance of recipes online anything from soup to muffins and everything that comes in between.
Have a guilt-free treat
We all are intermittently in need of a sugar boost. Fresh juice can offer you with a restored sugar rush substitute that can be opportune for when on the go.
It has to be practiced to be believed. Juicing fruits and vegetables makes them easy to digest. The energy that would then have been spent on assimilation can be spent on more significant things.
Fresh juice supplies the body with a determined batch of vitamins and minerals in their natural form. With the extra nourishment, your body's performance will expand and more energy will be accessible.
Time and again many people have expressed unbelievable stories about weight loss after beginning juicing. Why? As a general rule, weight gain and obesity can be connected with processed foods, synthetic constituents such as additives and a general lack of regular exercise.
Juicing aids on all façades: a) Juicing is completely natural, b) Fresh fruit and vegetable juice encompasses no synthetic constituents like preservers, and c) with the extra energy, you'll want to exercise.
For a good detox, our liver is responsible for purging and cleansing the blood, which makes them undeniably indispensable. Every day, blood runs through the liver and is filtered of toxins and waste matter.
With a diet full of unwholesome food, the liver scuffles, and the blood is probably to be sub-optimal. One important function of the blood is to move oxygen around the body, giving energy to limbs and tissues. The poor blood quality equals low energy levels. As fresh juice is absorbed very quickly, it hits the blood and liver, assisting the purification process and assisting the liver to do an eccentric job.
Get a quality sleep
As per the data, more than 30% of people suffer from insomnia. A big reason why some people tussle to sleep is that their nutrition laps. A diet full of refined carbs, heavy meats, and processed food drain the body of energy and intrude the natural sleep form.
Juicing on a consistent basis makes it easy to bind out of bed in the morning. You'll easily wake up well refreshed and ready to make the utmost of the day forward.
Basically, disease flourishes in bodies which are occupied with toxins, bacteria and chemical compounds, most of which are present in unnatural food. This smears to fast food as well as things like “white” pasta or bread. To stop disease and resourcefully protect itself, the body requires a wide variety of multivitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. And, no wonder Juicing is a simple and easy way to meet this requirement, and many have stated success at stopping and remedial disease with juicing.
When you're feeling happy and fulfilled (and juicing will make you feel awesome), you'll logically switch your relations better. You'll find it easier to love beside you'll have the liveliness to be a fun person. So if you move out of your life and relationships juicing is the perfect way to begin.
When you feel healthy and contented, you get more out of life. Juicing can change your life in no time.
Looking to add a Juicer to your kitchen appliances? You’re at the right place because here we provide complete details you need to know before selecting any juicer to buy. We have also prepared a list of 5 Best Juicers in India which helps you to get the best according to your budget.
Buying Guide for Juicers
Before getting into the details of juicing technologies, let’s talk a bit about the different type of juicers available. It’s always a good idea to know about the products.
How do juicers work?
To put it in simple words, juicers are unfussy. They have quite a simple job to do, mine juice from fruits and vegetables. They do so by either slicing or devastating them and extract the fluid.
The impact of Juice on your health
Drinking juice is one of the best things you can do for your health. Consuming juice is one the safest and the best alternative to having fresh vegetables and fruits. They are full of rich nutrients and nourish your health. Make sure to remove fruits and vegetables without putting so much pressure on your gut, there are too much fructose results in excess of fat thereby tend to make you cumbersome. Let us look at the different type of juice extractor.
Different types of juicers
Fundamentally, there are three main types of juicers subject on the technology used.
- Centrifugal Juicers
- Masticating Juicers
- Triturating Juicers
This type of juicer comes with a tube through which you nourish the fruits into the vessel. The vessel has a rotating blade that strips the fruits and vegetables. The centrifugal force plays its part into action and heaves the juice near the side of the basket from where it is strapped through into a container separately.
There are two types of centrifugal juicers. The unceasingly expelling juicer is the more popular of the two. The other type of centrifugal juicer imagines you to stop the machine and eliminate the mush from the rotating basket before ongoing with the procedure.
Juicing is the easiest process ever to get you to a good health! All you need is a juicer, and you’re sorted. Juicing fresh fruits and vegetables, helps you effortlessly swallow the essential vitamins and minerals your body requirements. Juicing fresh fruits and vegetable flavors great, it can provocatively progress your inclusive health. Juicing will make you more sentient about your nourishment and therefore assistance you lose weight. Freshly made veggie juices keep your stomach filled.
Everything is partly good and partly bad and so is Juicing. The excess can lead to over-consumption of sugar if you juice too many fruits. Juicing can be offensively exclusive, subject to how far you'll take it. You always need gear to make juice. Good things take time and the same goes for juicing takes time (preparing the food, cleaning etc.). Drinking produce might lead to “over juice” and you really gain weight. It's easy to reflect juicing incorrectly as a phenomenon cure in contradiction of weight problems and other ailments.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the different types of juicer
The above mentioned three types of juicers have their distinct advantages. Let us have a look at the disadvantages as well.
Centrifugal Juicers: Advantages
- Less gear, fewer parts, henceforth easier to clean and maintain, takes less space in the kitchen
- It’s tremendously fast in removing juice from vegetables and fruits
- It’s great to button softer fruits
- It’s the most popular type of juicer in the market
- It occupies lesser space
Masticating Juicers: Advantages
- They work gradually, henceforth are able to excerpt more juice
- Less corrosion, so reserve more nutrients
- Good to make nut lards, baby food as they work as scrap mills
- Proficient in treating ice-covered fruits as well.
Triturating Juicers: Advantages
- Of all the juicers, these are the ones accomplished by removing maximum juice
- The twin gears make it run sluggish than the munching juicers thus adept to take out more juice from abundant vegetables as well.
- Great for standardizing food, hence exceptional for making baby foods, fruit sorbets, and pasta
What to look for in a juicer
- Always look for a model or a brand which has dishwasher-safe add-ons as they can be complex to clean, particularly the mesh filters.
- Another thing is the wide feed tubes save time as whole apples and large masses can be juiced without chopping or feeding small bits in at a time.
- Models/brands with a distinct pulp vessel let more space for pulp and are easier to clean but do take up more work-top space.
- Grinding juicers and slow juicers are easier to clean and not as noise-free as centrifugal ones but are slower to use as the feed tubes are slighter.
Being smart consumers never ever compromise the quality of the kitchen appliances like Juicers you buy because of money. Appreciated juicers are easily accessible on the Internet if you’re on a budget. If you are having a hard time finding one, we have identified a good option for you. Philips HR1855 Viva Collection Juicer is a worthwhile, performance oriented and a reasonable product. It is also sturdy and has a well-engineered design that churns our fruits and veggies to give you exotic savoring delicious juices anytime.