The printers are devices that have reinvented themselves and have become increasingly necessary, not only within a workspace but also in many homes. With the constant evolution of technology, the capabilities of the modern printer have also changed and today most of these teams can perform multiple tasks at the same time and at a great speed. The way (and the quality) in which a document is sent to print and the other facilities that a machine can offer us is an issue that is becoming increasingly relevant. Currently, in the market, you can get thousands of printers that offer a large number of functions, adapting to all environments, professions, and spaces.
For this reason, it is necessary to take into account various elements when buying a printer and verify that its characteristics are adapted to our needs, to the use that we will give the team to be able to take advantage of it as much as possible. In this post, we’ve listed top 5 best home printers that you can easily buy online.
The acquisition of a printer can sometimes be more complicated than we think, partly because of a large number of types found in stores and the lack of knowledge that some users have in this area.
Before choosing between the immense ranges of these devices that exist today in the market, we recommend you to make an evaluation of your requirements to decide where to focus your search for a new printer, either for the office or for domestic use. The aspects to take into consideration range from prices to functionality.
Elements that you must take into account to choose the correct printer
Nowadays many companies and private users are opting to use alternative operating systems. Although Windows is the most popular in the world, others like Linux have more and more followers. In this sense, before buying a printer the first thing is to verify that it is compatible with the system we have, because some brands may not be. This is something that we can confirm in the product description.
It is necessary to have well defined what type of printer we are looking for. Think about what will be the use we will make of the printer, that is, if it will be for domestic use if it is for a small business or if it is for a large company. Of the functions that the machine will fulfill, it will depend if we have to choose one model or another, and of course also the brand.
Then we must determine if we need a multifunction printer or a basic printer. Nowadays most of the domestic printers are multifunctional, that is to say, they include a photocopier, scanner, and fax. Although for many it is ideal, especially for office work, for others it is preferable to have the peripherals divided, since in case of damage several work areas can be affected.
It is considered the key factor when buying a printer and will also depend on the use that is required. If the printing frequency is low and the colour is needed then the best option is an inkjet machine. If, on the other hand, you need to print constantly and black and white are enough, it is best to select a laser printer.
Laser printers have the ability to print large volumes of material at high speed, in a short time and with excellent quality. If we do not need colour, there is the possibility of acquiring monochromatic laser printers at fairly affordable prices.
Price of consumables
Before buying make sure you know what the costs of the cartridges are. There are some that are cheap and others not so many that is a point to keep in mind before deciding on a printer or another. When buying a printer we should not just let ourselves is carried away by its price, since many times even though they are quite affordable, the manufacturers have the biggest business in the money they get afterward for the consumables. For this reason, it is essential to know the price of each cartridge and its performance, that is, how much we can print with each, to know the true price in the long run. If you are interested in this topic, we recommend you read: Not all consumables print at the same price
It is something we do not pay much attention to when buying but it is extremely important. There are two aspects to analyze in this regard. The first is the loading format. Modern printers have a tray capable of storing between 50 or 100 sheets in a closed compartment for comfort and durability, while others only allow up to a maximum of 30 sheets to be loaded at the top where they are exposed and more sensitive to damage.
The second aspect is relevant both for our own comfort and for the preservation of the environment; it is about double-page printing. The speed of printing must also be taken into account.
Best Printers For Home in India – Reviews
If you’re eyeing for nothing but the best and the most durable printer for your home then look no further than HP Deskjet All-in-one printer.
Why we recommend it
- Package Dimensions: 58.4 x 39.1 x 20.1 cm
- The product comes with a one Year On-site Warranty
- 2 GB available hard disk space
Canon is one of the most famous brands and it has earned its place in the market and, it’s revered among its users for all the right reasons.
Why we recommend it
- It comes with Auto-Duplex Printing
- Now stay productive with the built-in auto duplex printing engine. It will help you save on time, save and other utilities like paper.
- The user can tilt the panel easily as per the preference and easy operation. The vari-angle panel design offers this option in the device.
- It comes with one-touch solution keys; it’s a dedicated button which helps simplify all tasks.
- The All-in-one cartridge system will help you save your time, effort and money all at once, offers high quality with lasting cartridges possible.
Brother Laser Printers help you create originals one-sided while copying; all it means is great on productivity. Great on quality at the same time offers outstanding graphics.
Why we recommend it
- Duty Cycle (Maximum monthly recommended prints) – 10,000 pages a month
- Warranty Details: 1-year manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase
- It helps you improve productivity with printing speed for an about 30ppm.
- Now produce professional printing solutions with crisp and outstanding graphics with DCP-L2541DW.
- Now you can print professional two-sided documents and booklets by using the unique duplex printing feature.
- It helps you create one-sided originals while copying which reduces wastage and saves resources.
- It offers flexible connectivity for sharing a network with other users or to simply connect via USB interface.
- This model offers flexible paper handling. It comes with an adaptable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal size paper.
- Additionally, it’s a single-sheet manual feed slot for coverings, labels or thicker media.
This is Canon's first refillable ink tank All-In-One printer is exclusively designed for high volume printing at low running cost. Sending quality documents and pictures is effortless with Canon Pixma G200 Colour Printer.
Why we recommend it
- Now ink bottles up to 7000 pages, simply enjoy printing like professionals without having to worry about ink, supplies or the cost for that matter.
- It comes with built-in integrated ink tanks create a compressed printer body. The users can also view residual ink levels certainly at a notice.
- Send a quality photo and document printing easier than ever, it comes with borderless photos and is equally proficient adept at generating crisp black text documents and spectacular photos.
Now connect easily share picture and documents all at once and that too with an impressive speed. Epson Photo printer is known for its quality and efficiency.
Why we recommend it
- Connect impeccably, now you can print, share and scan all at ones with Wi-Fi enabled features, and need I say more?
- With this printer bring your memories to life, as you can print all your photos with supreme quality with utter sharp images.
- If you’re eyeing for an impressive printing speed, then this could be your pick. This model is energy-efficient, and the unique 6-colour Ink-tank will let you enjoy the most stunning photo quality ever.
Being smart consumers never ever compromise the quality of home and office devices like Printer you buy because of money. Appreciated Printer is easily accessible on the Internet if you’re on a budget. If you are having a hard time finding one, we have identified a good option for your Epson L805 Single-Function Wireless Ink Tank Colour Photo Printer is a worthwhile, performance oriented and a sensible product. It is also robust and has a well-contrived design that will deliver the best printing solutions for years to come.